Sunday, October 17, 2010

Whew

Well, it sure has been a busy month around here!! First, Grandma and Grandpa came to visit me over labor day! We had a ton of fun going swimming, playing, and hanging out while Mom and Dad went to go work out! We had a great time!

Then, they left, and it was time to celebrate Daddy's birthday! We had a very relaxed celebration for him with just him, Mommy, Me, Snoopy, and all the cats. It was a great time, and just a great day!

And, then, the most important thing ever, on September 24th, Mommy dropped me off at Jenn's house really early in the morning, and I spent the day playing with Carter and Jenn. Jenn kept calling Mommy and telling me any minute! (I had no idea what she was talking about, but she said that Mommy was getting Zeke out of her tummy). I even got to take a nap in Olivia's bed!!!!! Then Rhody and Greg came and got me and took me home to go see Boo and play around! Dad and Mom were still not back and it was getting late!

Daddy finally came home and he had Nana and aunt Deb with him. I was super surprised to see them! It was late and Daddy told me I was a big brother and could go see Mommy in the hospital the next day. I was a little confused, but after bath and books, I fell asleep.

Well, guess what?? In the morning, instead of going to the gym, we went to the hospital, and I got to meet my new baby brother! He is soooo cute! I love him to pieces. I wanted to sit with Mom and kiss him all over. And you know what else? HE GOT ME PRESENTS!!! Can you believe it? A real Woody doll and a real Bullseye doll too! They were amazing!

The best part of the day was that Mommy got to come home for dinner that night, and I got to eat with my new baby brother!








No comments: