Sunday, October 17, 2010

More Visitors



Well, I did not have to miss Grandma for long, we had a TON of people come by the house to see Zeke. We had neighbors, and Rhody, and people on the computer all wanted to see my new little brother. It was a lot of fun. Then, Nana came back! It was sooo much fun to have Nana around, we played in the yard, went to the park with Carter, went to the gym, and went to La Encantada and rode the escalator up and down again!! Mommy said Nana was a big help, and I thought it was great that she brought me cream cheese and a whole box from Costco of GOLD FISH!! (She of course had several of them herself, but I like to share!) On Thursday, she had to go home too, probably because Grumpy was missing her, or because she was missing Enzo. Maybe both! I missed Nana when she left, but we had so many things to do that weekend, going to the gym, and going to the zoo, and all the other things that we LOVE to do as a family.

No comments: