Sunday, October 17, 2010

Visitors


Well, with the birth of my new baby brother came lots of fun for me!! Nana and Deb left on Sunday, and I got to go to the zoo with my daddy--cause it was Sunday. Mommy and Zekie-Boy stayed home. But, when we got back from the zoo, Grandma and Grandpa came to play with me!! I was very excited to see them, and have more fun with them again. We went to La Encantada and went to the toy store and threw pennies in the fountain and rode the escalator over and over again. Grandma and Grandpa even took me out on a special outing by myself! We had a blast!

Then grandpa had to go back to work (BOO!!) but grandma got to stay!! We had so much fun all week, going to the gym with Mom, having breakfast at the hotel, and playing in the yard with the hose!

Thursday came and grandma had to go back home. I really missed her, but I think Pa missed her too, and she needed to go see him!

No comments: